Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

This Wednesday, I am loving...

My Mom.
She always knows of the right things to say and how to say them
when I need to hear to.
I think it is so funny when she says she wants to skype, but I love it.
She is always supporting us in everything we do.
Never misses a thing, always cheering us on.


This song.
I know I already mentioned it in another post,
but I think I had it on repeat my entire drive to Boise today.
Seriously.



Pretty Little Liars Season 1 on DVD is out.
That means Season 2 starts next week.

Summer is HERE! We are excited.
At work I randomly get the urge to go to the beach or even go swimming.
Which is weird I am normally not a fan of doing either of those things.

Netflix. We have been watching so many movies recently in the Grigg household.
And recently I have been staying awake for the whole movie,
and Benji is the one who is falling asleep.
Normally it is switched for us. I am pretty proud of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment