Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Adventures.

The weather has finally started to turn nice and
slowly becoming more like summer.

In celebration, Benji and I decided to make ice cream in
our ice cream maker we got as a wedding present.

It didn't turn out quite like we wanted,
but it still tasted pretty good.





In excitement for summer and the good weather we are having,
I checked the weather at work.
This is what is to come....


Snow really? We are in June.
This is the weather for at home.

For more reasons than one I wish we were in Texas...

2 comments:

amy said...

Rebecca you are so so so so cute. I absolutely love these pictures.

Heather at Kitchen Concoctions said...

I wish it was cool here! What ice cream did you make? I have two awesome recipes on my blog for a cookies n' cream ice cream and a strawberries n' cream ice cream.

Post a Comment