Monday, June 27, 2011

The Weekend I turned 22.

Its a double digit year.
This year is going to be filled with magic.
I can just feel it.
I am excited to see the changes and adventures that are going to take place.

And, yes you read right. It was a birthday weekend celebration.
Dinner at our new favorite restaurant.
Right on the river.
We found a new place for our Sunday walks.





Can you tell I just took a bite? Benji is great at getting those candids.


Cupcakes at the yummiest and cutest little shop that I have become obsessed with.



What I came home to on our kitchen counter after work.
Benji always does good with the flowers.

1 comments:

Heather at Kitchen Concoctions said...

What a fun birthday! Two Things: 1. Love the new blog layout can you help me redesign mine???? 2. I am so jealous that you are wearing a COAT in June.... send some of that cool air our way!

Happy 22nd Sis! I hope it IS filled with lots of magic!

Post a Comment