Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Favorites.

Month Picture Recap and Favorites.

At the beginning of the month, some of Benji's family
came in town for a fast trip.
It was fun to have them.
To have our first official out of town guests stay with us
for a few days.
Then right after they left, my Dad came into town
to give us the car.

Benji getting a new car.
Somedays, I wonder if he loves the car more than he loves me.
Just kidding.
But he does spend a lot of time looking at it and doing stuff to it.
He even named it Alexis and says it is a younger sister to Steffen's car.
Now, no questions asked we take his car wherever we go.
But, I am so grateful we were able to get him a new car before anything more
major happened to his old car.
And he is so grateful to have such a nice car and my Dad was willing to sell it to us.


My Birthday.
Enough said. We loved the whole birthday weekend celebration.
Cupcakes and all.


Family pictures.
One of the things I was super excited about before getting married
was family Christmas cards and doing Christmas photos.
I had been on the hunt of someone to take pictures
long before February 19th.
Then when I found someone I learned she was moving at the end of July,
so after much convincing to Benji we needed them even though
we have a TON of wedding pictures
I booked us a session.
I am so excited to see how they turned out.
We had so much fun with her this past week.


Also, we are very excited to announce I have accepted a job offer with
Melaleuca!
I will be in the Forecasting Department as a Forecasting Analyst.
I start on July 5th.
I am sad to be leaving Northwestern Mutual,
but am very excited to stretch myself at Melaleuca.
So, it is for sure we will be here in Idaho Falls for the next 2 years.

1 comments:

Heather at Kitchen Concoctions said...

That was really nice of Dad to sell you his car.

Post a Comment