Friday, September 2, 2011

Destination Date.

Benji went to Dallas to see Steffen this week.
I knew he was going to a have hard time leaving him  
when the time came.

So, I wanted to come up with something for us to do 
after he got back.

I made a list of possible places to eat and for dessert and something for us to do.
Then I came up with a symbol that represented each place.
I tried really hard to come up with symbols that would not give 
it away easily.

Then Benji got to pick where we ate, what we did, and what would be for dessert.



The dessert options. 

Dinner options.

Our activity options. 

What he ended up choosing.
Which consists of frozen yogurt, a new restaurant we haven't tried yet,
and golfing. 

6 comments:

Heather at Kitchen Concoctions said...

What a cute and creative way to 'plan' date night! I might have to use that idea soon (since Eric and I too have been so busy lately that our weekly dates have been slipping)!

Heather at Kitchen Concoctions said...

PS I am curious as to what the other symbols are supposed to represent.

The Grigg's said...

The dessert options...bananas were for Jamba Juice; chocolate bar was for this cupcake shop near us; crown was for Dairy Queen; rainbow is for Kiwi Loco a frozen yogurt place we have here.

The dinner options...the Italy flag was Johnny Carino's; the little boy is for this restaurant called Jakers; cow was Texas Roadhouse; beach was Costa Vida; then the picture of the sand and arrow was for a restaurant we have here called the Sandpiper.

The activity options...the tire was for this arcade/go cart racing place I just learned we have; tree was golfing; the picture of mountains and river was for this new water park that opened in Rexburg; cell was for the Bodies exhibit we have going on at our museum right now. I don't remember what I had decided for the UFO. I had everything all written down when I picked the symbols.

Heather at Kitchen Concoctions said...

Thanks for sharing! Those are all such great ideas!

PKYoung said...

That is super creative and fun!! Our date nights are pretty lame right now...maybe I should try something like this...I guess I'll need to learn the city better so I can come up with more ideas! As for the bodies exhibit, you have to go sometime before it's over. They had it here and I went with a bunch of family but I was unsure since, well- it's a bunch of people cut open and have no skin. Gross and creepy. Not what I expected at all and it was actually really cool! I'd go again if I had the chance!

About Us said...

How fun!!! Now, Bear needs to make up some for you. I miss you guys so dang bad...

Post a Comment